Red Flag inspections for Public Buildings
Routine maintenance of school facilities in our country is generally unacceptable… The ongoing neglect exposes learners to danger, de-motivates educators and costs the state more and more over time as buildings deteriorate further and collapse.
– Extract from Dept of Basic Education, Facilities Maintenance Guide for Schools
Protecting people using public buildings
HouseCheck, South Africa’s leading building inspection business now offers custodians of all buildings used by the public and – in particular, school buildings, an affordable independent Red Flag building condition inspection which will:
- Help ensure the safety of everyone using the buildings.
- Provide an “early warning” Red Flag to potential building or system failure.
- Enable the custodians of the building to call in the appropriate specialists timeously when needed for further investigation and remedial action: Specialists such as engineers, electricians, plumbers, roofers, and waterproofers.
- Provide an annual baseline inspection so that building custodians can plan and budget for preventative maintenance.
To get a no-obligation quote for a Red Flag public building inspection report from HouseCheck, please complete and submit the following.
“Grateful to have a good report for Agent to offer prospective buyer”
- Nell Browne
Recent Blog Posts
Are Home Inspections Worth It? Home inspections provide prospective buyers with important, independent information regarding the condition of a property. Home Inspections are worth it …
Estate agents now owe sellers and buyers an equal “duty of care” By John Graham, founder of HouseCheck The new PPA will compel agents to …
The new Property Practitioners Act (PPA), will definitely assist buyers make informed decisions. In terms of this new law, owners will be compelled to make …