Property Inspection Services \ HouseCheck
HouseCheck is a South African property inspection company which mainly focuses on a home inspection service for South African house buyers. HouseCheck inspectors are trained, experienced and understand the building process. Our inspection reports are detailed and comprehensive and are of a consistently high standard.
Professional property inspections
HouseCheck professional property inspections encompass all areas of the property – both exterior and interior. Our property inspection includes items such as the condition of the roof, roof cavity, ceilings, walls, floors, doors and windows. We document and evaluate significant defects and also provide many photographs with our property inspection reports.
Unlike many other property inspection companies in South Africa, the HouseCheck property inspection report incorporates both a detailed property inspection check list and also incorporates unique comments on the condition of the various components in the particular property being inspected.
Unique property inspection report
The HouseCheck property inspection report is generated using internationally acclaimed professional property inspection computer software which has been especially adapted by HouseCheck to suit South African building methods, building standards and building materials.
This property inspection computer software is unique to HouseCheck and enables HouseCheck to provide a professional property inspection service which is superior to that offered by most other property inspection companies in South Africa.
Quick property inspection service
The HouseCheck property inspection service offers clients with a quick turnaround (one working day) between the property inspection and the delivery to the client of the property inspection report. The HouseCheck property inspection report is delivered electronically to the client.
HouseCheck is a national home inspection company which provides a full range of home inspection services
Our home inspection service is the best in South Africa because:
- Our home inspection fees are reasonable – our average fee is R3 500. This fee is a small and wise investment compared to the price you are paying for the house. Informative HouseCheck reports usually save our clients many times our fee. (Our fees are based on the number of rooms in the house – bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, kitchen, garage and outbuildings.)
- We deliver the HouseCheck report within one working day of the inspection.
- Our home inspection condition reports are comprehensive and cover all areas of the house – including the roof, roof cavity, geyser, walls, foundations, floors, ceilings and finishes.
- Our inspectors are trained by SAHITA (www.sahita.co.za) and by HouseCheck. Our training and methods are based on best international practice taking into account the South African building codes and conditions.
- HouseCheck reports are of a high consistent professional standard and are properly checked. View a sample report. In terms of quality and detail, HouseCheck reports are without equal in South Africa.