Property Inspection Services HouseCheck
HouseCheck is a South African property inspection company which mainly focuses on a home inspection service for South African house buyers. HouseCheck inspectors are trained, experienced and understand the South African building process together with the South African national building regulations and building standards (SANS 10400). Our inspection reports are detailed and comprehensive and are of a consistently high standard.
Professional property inspections
HouseCheck professional property inspections encompass all areas of the property – both exterior and interior. Our property inspection includes items such as the condition of the roof, roof cavity, ceilings, walls, floors, doors and windows. We document and evaluate significant defects and also provide many photographs with our property inspection reports.
Unlike many other property inspection companies in South Africa, the HouseCheck property inspection report incorporates both a detailed property inspection check list and also incorporates unique comments on the condition of the various components in the particular property being inspected.
Unique property inspection report
The HouseCheck property inspection report is generated using internationally acclaimed professional property inspection computer software which has been especially adapted by HouseCheck to suit South African building methods, building standards and building materials.
This property inspection computer software is unique to HouseCheck and enables HouseCheck to provide a professional property inspection service which is superior to that offered by most other property inspection companies in South Africa.
Quick property inspection service
The HouseCheck property inspection service offers clients with a quick turnaround (one working day) between the property inspection and the delivery to the client of the property inspection report. The HouseCheck property inspection report is delivered electronically to the client.
HouseCheck is a national home inspection company which provides a full range of home inspection services
Our home inspection service is the best in South Africa because:
- Our home inspection fees are reasonable – our average fee is R3 500. This fee is a small and wise investment compared to the price you are paying for the house. Informative HouseCheck reports usually save our clients many times our fee. (Our fees are based on the number of rooms in the house – bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, kitchen, garage and outbuildings.)
- We deliver the HouseCheck report within one working day of the inspection.
- Our home inspection condition reports are comprehensive and cover all areas of the house – including the roof, roof cavity, geyser, walls, foundations, floors, ceilings and finishes.
- Our inspectors are trained by SAHITA (www.sahita.co.za) and by HouseCheck. Our training and methods are based on best international practice taking into account the South African building codes and conditions.
- HouseCheck reports are of a high consistent professional standard and are properly checked. View a sample report. In terms of quality and detail, HouseCheck reports are without equal in South Africa.
“Grateful to have a good report for Agent to offer prospective buyer”
– Nell Browne
Quote request form
We need all the details in this quote request form to quote you accurately. It takes on average a few minutes to email your quote to you after filling in the form. Industrial properties and specialised quotes may take longer.
Please fill these details
Recent Blog Posts
Estate agents now owe sellers and buyers an equal duty of care Estate agents, soon to be known as “property practitioners” in terms of the …
Qualified Home Inspectors wanted One of South Africa’s major corporates has approached HouseCheck to launch a dedicated home inspection service for their clients. This is likely …
South Africa declared state of disaster to deal with viral threat President Ramapohosa on Sunday 16 March 2020 declared South Africa in a national state …
Property Practitioners Act Regulations Roadshow The Department of Human settlements has undertaken a road show throughout South Africa, explaining the implications of the proposed Property …
The Sectional Title Maintenance Schemes Management Act prescribes that every sectional title scheme has to have a 10 year maintenance action plan for the complex. …
Will the new Property Practitioners Act Nullify the Voetstoots Clause in Offer to Purchases? Voetstoots and the Property Practitioners Act 2019 The Property Practitioners Act …