Would you like to become your own boss for only a small investment?
Would you like to run your own business from home in potentially one of the fastest growing fields in the property industry? Then HouseCheck home inspections could be the answer for you. You can become a part of a very exciting franchise partnership program that will provide you with the training, marketing, brand, and admin back-up empowering you to set and achieve your business and personal goals and dreams.
The still small home inspection industry in South Africa is set to grow fast and soon qualified and trained home inspectors are going to be in high demand. You can become part of this success story. Armed with our unique business model you can become part of the committed team of people who are rapidly making HouseCheck a widely recognised brand throughout the South African property world.
Advantages of a HouseCheck Home Inspections Franchise
- Working from home as a HouseCheck partner with HouseCheck providing the back office administration means you will have no additional costs such as office rent or employee expenses. Very low overhead creates high profit margins.
- As a HouseCheck team member you will have access to industry-leading training and support systems. HouseCheck team members have access to the best South African orientated training systems and customised inspection software to simplify the inspection process.
- Marketing and operations systems support which means that you don’t get bogged down.
- Proven track record. HouseCheck is the market leader.
- Proven systems and methods. All HouseCheck systems have been “pressure tested” and are designed to handle fast-growing business volumes.
- Association and synergy with other HouseCheck team members – weekly national sales meeting, conducted over the internet.
- Home inspection services will always be needed by cautious home buyers. In North America nearly 8 out of 10 houses are inspected by professional home inspectors each time the house is sold.
- Exclusive rights for selected regions.
- Training and systems manuals with step-by-step detailed instructions to set-up and develop your business.
Training and Support
As a result of HouseCheck’s association with the South African Home Inspector’s Training Academy (www.sahita.co.za) which is the most comprehensive training programme in the industry, not only will you become fully SAHITA certified as an inspector but you would also become an expert in the field. In addition to the SAHITA online training, franchisees also attend our comprehensive business systems, marketing and inspections training course at our head office.
HouseCheck is managed by three people with great experience in property, construction, and business.
- John Graham CEO – Involved in the SA real estate industry since 1987. Worked as an estate agent, property developer, builder and home inspector. Author of the SAHITA training course.
- Mike Hendrikse – Trained property inspector and acknowledged online marketing and business expert.
- Gerrie van Niekerk – Qualified quantity surveyor. More than 25 years of building and construction experience. Trained property inspector. Manages the development of HouseCheck’s inspection software.
We will guide you through the challenges of new business ownership by providing telephone and email support once you are open for business. These programs have been carefully designed to help you to build your business efficiently and quickly. The HouseCheck classroom training is an intensive interactive one week course held at our head office in Cape Town. Your motivated trainers will guide you through all technical subjects pertaining to inspecting, including customer service, field training, marketing, business and property law, operations, staffing, and all relevant business topics, in order for you to successfully operate your business. After completing the initial HouseCheck and SAHITA training you are then guided through our mentoring programme which includes an ongoing national weekly training and sales meeting via sophisticated internet technology. Our comprehensive training will result in you feeling a tremendous sense of accomplishment and confidence to operate and succeed in your new business.
Low Start-Up Cost
For some years home inspection has been recognized as one of the fastest growing careers highest income home businesses in North America. It is rapidly becoming obvious to many astute people in the real estate world that home inspections in South Africa will be following a similar steep growth curve. A HouseCheck home inspections partnership provides you with all the tools you need to begin offering this much-needed service in your exclusive territory. The initial franchise fee for this home-based opportunity varies between R300 000 and R65 000 (depending on the size and situation and potential of the territory). Once you become a part of our HouseCheck franchise family, we remain become committed to you to help you succeed in your home inspection business. Our job doesn’t end when you buy your franchise. In fact, our job has just begun. We support you from the moment you show interest in home inspection as a career and every day after that to make sure you remain profitable and successful in your business. Join our HouseCheck home inspections family and experience the satisfaction of being your own boss and controlling your own destiny, while enjoying the benefits that come from being a part of a home-based franchise with people you know and trust.