Comprehensive Home Inspection Reports
Comprehensive Home Inspections save buyers money
- HouseCheck Comprehensive reports include cost estimates for repairs.
- HouseCheck comprehensive reports differentiate between structural and maintenance issues.
- HouseCheck delivers reports within one working day – so no delays with the offer.
- HouseCheck’s comprehensive home inspection fees are reasonable – our average fee is R3 900. This fee is a small and wise investment compared to the price you are paying for the house.
- Informative HouseCheck reports usually save our clients many times our fee. (Our fees are based on the number of rooms in the house – bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, kitchen, garage and outbuildings.)
- Our home inspection condition reports are comprehensive and cover all areas of the house – including the roof, roof cavity, geyser, walls, foundations, floors, ceilings and finishes.
- Our inspectors are trained by SAHITA (www.sahita.co.za) and by HouseCheck. Our training and methods are based on best international practice taking into account the South African building codes and conditions.
- HouseCheck reports are of a high consistent professional standard and are properly checked. View a sample report. In terms of quality and detail, HouseCheck reports are without equal in South Africa.