Why a HouseCheck Inspection when Buying a Property?
Employ a Professional House Inspector before buying a property
A home inspection usually takes place after an offer has been made on the house. HouseCheck recommends that offers should be made subject to a “satisfactory report from HouseCheck with regard to latent or patent defects”.
A property inspection is an objective visual examination of all accessible areas, of the physical structure and the systems of the home. The role of the property inspector is to inform the home buyers of the actual condition of the home so they will have a better understanding of the home before making the final purchasing decision.
One of the greatest challenges for home buyers is to know the true condition of a property
You can feel comfortable selecting HouseCheck to be your home inspector . . . and here’s why!
- Comprehensive reports within 48 hours
- Inspectors trained to highest standards (NHBRC & NBR)
- Objective, factual and detailed reports
- Unique report packaging and delivery methods based on best international practice
- Reports include sketch plans of the property, cost estimates and photographs
- Friendly, personalised service